National Consumer days
The Moroccan NCP participated in the 8th edition of the National Consumer Days, under the theme “What national strategy to strengthen the protection of the Moroccan consumer? “which took place on 13 March 2019 in Marrakech. Organized by the Ministry of Industry, Investment, Trade and Digital Economy, this day aims to measure the progress made in terms of consumer protection and to continue reflection on ways to improve the framework of national consumerism. The Moroccan NCP presented the mechanism of the Moroccan NCP, its missions as well as a brief presentation of the guiding principles in the chapter consumer interests.
البحث عن الأخبار
- Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR), a strong commitment! Testimony of the Moroccan NCP
- Covid 19 and Responsible Business Conduct
- Morocco signs the Memorandum of Understanding on the Second Country-Morocco Programme
- OECD`s Global forum on responsible business conduct
- Seminar on “the due diligence in the garment and footwear sector” on february , 26th 2020