Régional seminar on “Enhancing integrity for sustainable investment”
The Moroccan NCP participated to the Régional seminar on “Enhancing integrity for sustainable investment” organized by the OECD in the framework of the EU-OECD Programme on promoting investment in the mediterranean on 18&19 february 2019 in Barcelona. The participation of the Moroccan NCP was an opportunity for the NCP to confirm its role as an actor committed to the promotion of sustainable development and responsible and sustainable investment, during the session “Implementing responsbile business conduct standards and due diligence to address corruption and promote sustainable investment”.
البحث عن الأخبار
- Morocco signs the Memorandum of Understanding on the Second Country-Morocco Programme
- Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR), a strong commitment! Testimony of the Moroccan NCP
- Covid 19 and Responsible Business Conduct
- OECD`s Global forum on responsible business conduct
- Seminar on “the due diligence in the garment and footwear sector” on february , 26th 2020