Participation in the ILO training on “labour issues on CBR: the guidance provided by International labour standards and the ILO” from 23th to 27th september 2019
The Moroccan NCP took part, alongside EU NCPs, in a training course jointly organised by the ILO, the OECD and the European Commission on “Labour Issues in Responsible Business Conduct: Guidance from International Labour Standards and the ILO” on 23-27 September in Turin, Italy. This training was an opportunity for the NCP to learn about the general framework and concepts of ILO standards, international labour standards, the various ILO instruments, standards and practices relating to responsible business conduct, as well as the synergies between ILO standards and OECD guidelines. The training was also an opportunity for all participants to reflect and identify ways and possibilities to improve synergies and coherence between ILO standards and the OECD Guidelines, and collaboration between NCPs and the ILO and its focal points.
البحث عن الأخبار
- Morocco signs the Memorandum of Understanding on the Second Country-Morocco Programme
- Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR), a strong commitment! Testimony of the Moroccan NCP
- Covid 19 and Responsible Business Conduct
- OECD`s Global forum on responsible business conduct
- Seminar on “the due diligence in the garment and footwear sector” on february , 26th 2020