Morocco signs the Memorandum of Understanding on the Second Country-Morocco Programme
A high-level Morocco-OECD meeting opened at OECD headquarters in Paris, on 25 June, 2019 with the participation of the Head of Government, accompanied by a large delegation and the Secretary-General of the OECD, Angel Gurria. This meeting was marked by the signing of a Memorandum of Understanding to renew the Country Programme “PPM2”, for a period of three years, to support Morocco’s reform agenda.
البحث عن الأخبار
- Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR), a strong commitment! Testimony of the Moroccan NCP
- Covid 19 and Responsible Business Conduct
- Morocco signs the Memorandum of Understanding on the Second Country-Morocco Programme
- OECD`s Global forum on responsible business conduct
- Seminar on “the due diligence in the garment and footwear sector” on february , 26th 2020