Working meeting of the Moroccan NCP
The Moroccan NCP held a working meeting with all its members on 22 February 2019 at the headquarters of the Moroccan Agency for Investment and Export Development (AMDIE) in Rabat. This meeting was marked by the appointment of new members to the Moroccan NCP, by the appointment of officials directly concerned by the issues of the Guidelines of the OECD. The meeting focused mainly on the presentation of the NCP’s activity report for 2018 and the preparation of its action plan for 2019.
البحث عن الأخبار
- Morocco signs the Memorandum of Understanding on the Second Country-Morocco Programme
- Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR), a strong commitment! Testimony of the Moroccan NCP
- Covid 19 and Responsible Business Conduct
- OECD`s Global forum on responsible business conduct
- Seminar on “the due diligence in the garment and footwear sector” on february , 26th 2020