Participation of the Moroccam NCP to the Working Group on Responsible Business Conduct`s meeting on 5-6 March 2019 at OECD
The Moroccan NCP participated in the meeting of the Working Party on Responsible Business Conduct that took place on 5-6 March 2019 at OECD headquarters in Paris. The Working Party on Responsible Business Conduct brings together all NCPs from around the world and discusses different aspects of responsible business conduct. At this meeting, several documents were discussed, including those on due diligence in a range of specific sectors, and new developments in responsible business conduct were also discussed and exchanged.
البحث عن الأخبار
- Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR), a strong commitment! Testimony of the Moroccan NCP
- Covid 19 and Responsible Business Conduct
- Morocco signs the Memorandum of Understanding on the Second Country-Morocco Programme
- OECD`s Global forum on responsible business conduct
- Seminar on “the due diligence in the garment and footwear sector” on february , 26th 2020