Participation in a conference-debate organised by the French NCP and the ORSE on 13 March 2019
The Moroccan NCP took part in a conference-debate on 13 March 2019 in Paris, jointly organised by The Observatory of Corporate Social Responsibility “ORSE“, the French NCP for Responsible Business Conduct and Vigeo Eiris. The objective of the conference was to take stock of stakeholder allegations and how companies can address them. Through various testimonies, the speakers presented how they have internally managed these controversies, which can be the subject of referrals to OECD NCPs, and how to communicate externally.
البحث عن الأخبار
- Morocco signs the Memorandum of Understanding on the Second Country-Morocco Programme
- Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR), a strong commitment! Testimony of the Moroccan NCP
- Covid 19 and Responsible Business Conduct
- OECD`s Global forum on responsible business conduct
- Seminar on “the due diligence in the garment and footwear sector” on february , 26th 2020