Organisation by the Moroccan NCP of a meeting with Global Compact Morocco on 29 April 2019
The Moroccan NCP held a meeting on Monday, April 29, 2019, with the Global Compact representative in Morocco. Global compact is an initiative of the United Nations launched in 2000 for businesses. It is based on a voluntary approach based on the adoption of ten principles relating to human rights, labour standards, the environment and the fight against corruption, aimed at responsible business conduct in support of the 17 Sustainable Development Objectives. The Global Compact Morocco Network is recognized as an official Network in the same way as the 77 Global Compact country networks. The objective of this meeting was to establish a first contact with Global Compact and to reflect on ways of collaboration. During this meeting, the secretariat of the NCP presented the context of the creation of the NCP, its missions, its organisation and the actions it has undertaken in general and in the context of business and human rights in particular. The representative of Global compact also presented the missions of this association, its objectives and the actions it undertakes.
البحث عن الأخبار
- Morocco signs the Memorandum of Understanding on the Second Country-Morocco Programme
- Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR), a strong commitment! Testimony of the Moroccan NCP
- Covid 19 and Responsible Business Conduct
- OECD`s Global forum on responsible business conduct
- Seminar on “the due diligence in the garment and footwear sector” on february , 26th 2020