Capacity building Workshop for National Contact Points In the Middle East and North Africa Region
A workshop convened by the OECD Secretariat and hosted by The Morocco National Contact Point 19-20 November, 2014 Rabat, Morocco
At the initiative of MENA NCPs, the Moroccan NCP organized from November 19 to 20, 2014, with the collaboration of the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) and in partnership with SHIFT (non profit center for business and human rights), an OECD-MENA capacity building event for MENA NCPs, namely Tunisia, Jordan, Egypt and Morocco.
Other NCPs also participated in the workshop, namely the NCPs of Canada, France, Switzerland and Sweden who were invited to share their experiences, difficulties and challenges and good practices.
Workshop Objectives :
- Improving the performance and effectiveness of NCPs ;
- Strengthening the learning capacities of NCPs in mediation ;
- Learning from good practices to better fulfil the role and responsibilities of NCPs in accordance with the OECD Guidelines.
البحث عن الأخبار
- Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR), a strong commitment! Testimony of the Moroccan NCP
- Covid 19 and Responsible Business Conduct
- Morocco signs the Memorandum of Understanding on the Second Country-Morocco Programme
- OECD`s Global forum on responsible business conduct
- Seminar on “the due diligence in the garment and footwear sector” on february , 26th 2020