Casa business law Forum
The Moroccan NCP participated in the 1st edition of the Casa Business Law Forum hold on 21&22 october 2019 in Casablanca. An important event that brought together more than 200 Moroccan and international legal professionals and economic decision-makers to discuss key issues related to the business climate in Morocco. The Forum was an opportunity for the Moroccan NCP to present the OECD Guidelines that should guide the activities of companies and which relate to responsible business conduct. The participation of the Moroccan NCP was also an opportunity for the NCP to affirm its role as an actor committed to promoting sustainable development and improving the business climate in Morocco through responsible business conduct, notably during the panel “Improving the Business Climate from a Legal Perspective”.
Rechercher une actualité
- Morocco signs the Memorandum of Understanding on the Second Country-Morocco Programme
- OECD`s Global forum on responsible business conduct
- Seminar on “the due diligence in the garment and footwear sector” on february , 26th 2020
- Régional seminar on “Enhancing integrity for sustainable investment”
- OECD Forum on due diligence in the garment and footwear sector