Global Forum on Responsible Business Conduct
The Global Forum on Responsible Business Conduct (GFRBC) brings together stakeholders from business, trade unions, civil society, public sector and academia to debate key global social and economic challenges related to responsible business conduct.
This year, GFRBC will be held in Bangkok, Thailande on 12 & 13 june 2019.The GFRBC will take place during the Bangkok Business and Human Rights Week (10-14 June 2019).
البحث عن الأخبار
- Morocco signs the Memorandum of Understanding on the Second Country-Morocco Programme
- OECD`s Global forum on responsible business conduct
- Seminar on “the due diligence in the garment and footwear sector” on february , 26th 2020
- Régional seminar on “Enhancing integrity for sustainable investment”
- OECD Forum on due diligence in the garment and footwear sector