Participation in a roundtable organized by the Amadeus Institute on May 23, 2019 under the theme “Business Climate in Morocco: what strategy to improve the attractiveness of FDI and promote domestic investment? ».
The Moroccan NCP took part in a roundtable organized by the Amadeus Institute on May 23, 2019 in Rabat under the theme “Business Climate in Morocco: What strategy to improve the attractiveness of FDI and promote national investment? ». This round table was organized as part of a series of conferences organized by Amadeus on the crucial themes of the new Moroccan development model, particularly with a view to supporting Morocco’s structural reforms by this Institute. The Moroccan NCP presented at the beginning of his intervention his missions as well as the OECD guidelines. The NCP also looked at the duty of companies to improve the business climate but also on the qualification of investment which should be more assimilated with quality and responsibility. The Moroccan NCP has also formulated a set of recommendations, notably for a business climate conducive to the sustainable development of our country.
Rechercher une actualité
- Morocco signs the Memorandum of Understanding on the Second Country-Morocco Programme
- OECD`s Global forum on responsible business conduct
- Seminar on “the due diligence in the garment and footwear sector” on february , 26th 2020
- Régional seminar on “Enhancing integrity for sustainable investment”
- OECD Forum on due diligence in the garment and footwear sector