Animation by the Moroccan NCP of a seminar for economic advisers of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation on 10 june 2019.
The Moroccan NCP conducted a seminar on 10 June 2019 at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation. This seminar is part of the training cycle organized by the Moroccan Academy of Diplomatic Studies for executives recently transferred to diplomatic and consular representations as part of the 2019 movement. The NCP first presented the commitments made by Morocco within the framework of the OECD Declaration on International Investment and Multinational Enterprises. It also presented in detail the 11 guiding principles; the challenges of the respect of the guidelines faced by Moroccan company and Moroccan companies operating abroad but also the interest of the topic for the executives present at this seminar in the framework of their future functions.
Rechercher une actualité
- Morocco signs the Memorandum of Understanding on the Second Country-Morocco Programme
- OECD`s Global forum on responsible business conduct
- Seminar on “the due diligence in the garment and footwear sector” on february , 26th 2020
- Régional seminar on “Enhancing integrity for sustainable investment”
- OECD Forum on due diligence in the garment and footwear sector